Commentary Management allows for written commentary to bring investment insight and personalisation to your client and fund reports, improving your client’s experience and adding genuine value. Our unique solution provides:
Simple To Use
Investment writers don’t need to log in to a system to provide the written commentary, our simple to use commentary management process uses MS Word and email.
Multi Level Commentary
Commentary can be written at various levels, for example market and mandate, and automatically combined on reports as required to provide a richer output.
Automatic Spell Check
Our commentary management process supports full spell check and grammar check, while being flexible and preserving the agreed branding and look and feel.
Commentary can be in any language and spell check works specifically for each language.
Integration with Reporting Elements
Our report templates dynamically flex and adjust to display written commentary alongside the other reporting elements on a page so it appears exactly where you want it.
Long or Short Commentary
Written commentary can be any length you require from a few lines up to multiple pages and include images as required.
Reporting as a Service automatically sends the investment writers email reminders if the commentary is becoming late and may delay the report production process.
Your company branding, colours, fonts, logos, are all preserved and automatically applied to ensure continuity throughout the report pack.
- Simple to use process, no log on required
- All amounts of commentary supported, from a few words to multiple pages, and everything in between
- Individuals or teams of writers supported
- Automated positioning on the page, dynamic relativity to other reporting elements
- Reporting team can adjust commentary where required
- Full audit trail automatically created
- Commentary can be sized and shaped exactly as required
- Images can be simply included within the commentary submission