Investment firms face increasing complexity throughout their business and need to consider how to simplify and streamline certain key areas so they can focus on their core business. Investment reporting is such a key area; the client reports and fund factsheets are critical touchpoints with clients.
Typical industry challenges include;
- Reports that need additional data, further detail and greater analysis
- Production of greater volumes of reports, often in multiple languages
- Timely support, maintenance and development of the reporting system
- Maintenance of the technical infrastructure; including security and resilience
- Reporting projects historically have been long, expensive and risky
- Client specific changes are difficult to deliver and often get delayed behind other projects
- Future-proof reporting and integration with your digital strategy
Reporting as a Service simplifies your operating model, and improves your client and fund reporting.
Explore operational simplicity in more detail…
Simplify Your Client Reporting
Provide highly customised reports to each of your clients, remove all manual processes utilising dynamic templates created by us.
5 areas you should simplify to improve your client reporting model
We have identified 5 important tips to simplify and improve your client reporting and to enhance the overall experience for your clients.
Simplify Your Business
View our latest infographic and see how all the industry challenges noted above are addressed and your business model simplified.
We’d like to get to know you better.
If you have any questions regarding our Reporting as a Service solution, please let us know by clicking the button below. Is your firm currently facing any particular ‘pain points’ with your existing client and fund reporting system? We would be happy to arrange a call or meeting to discuss them in greater detail and explain how our cloud-based reporting solution may be the answer.